Thursday, June 14, 2007

Soaking up the culture

Call me crazy, but I'm going to see the White Stripes on June 26th, the 3rd stop in their upcoming Canadian tour. Hey, any band that wants to perform in Glace Bay and Iqaluit is worth checking out. There was a bit of a stink over the Iqaluit gig when it was revealed kids under 19 couldn't get tickets because of liquor regulations.

My ticket cost $40 for a bleacher seat at the Multiplex Arena--same place I went to the flea market a couple of weeks ago. And the proceeds go to the SPCA, so I'm doing a good deed at the same time!

Bronwyn is a huge White Stripes fans, and has a ticket for their Toronto performance, which is on my birthday in July. It all seems so connected.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome!!!! you rock!! you are going to love it (i think/hope). ha. actually i don't have my ticket yet. i'm gonna go buy it this weekend. very exciting! ps i sent you an email to your hotmail or is it gmail account, did you get it?