Saturday, May 19, 2007

Will they remember me?

Last time I went to Yellowknife, I took my Yorkshire Terrier, Spetse. She survived the cold and the ravens and became a mascot at News of the North. But the latest in our cat collection since we moved to Newport Landing, Flo and Leo (back to front), are staying behind with Brian.

I've put them on this blog for my own interest--I'm still playing here--plus I want a photo of their adorable little faces. They have filled our empty nest (with apologies to Bronwyn and Carsten who are irreplaceable, of course, though neither one plays fetch like Leo does).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

uhh no the cats will forget you, unlike your darling children. i'm sure c would play fetch - for the promise of food. hope you got to YK safe and sound and all is good with the settling in. hugs!