Friday, August 3, 2007

The Arrival of Child #2

Child # 2 is actually child #1, chronologically speaking. The title of Child #1 varies, according to points scored with the parental unit. Bronwyn arrived on time, in spite of having only 40 minutes to make her connection in Edmonton.

We found a different backdrop for her Arrival Photo at the Yk airport. We headed directly to the Wild Cat cafe for dinner, my sixth time at this Yk tourist eatery, but still a favourite.

Note from Bronwyn: I had the lake trout avec beaucoup de vegetables and it tasted like delicious except that it was more delicious than that. My observations so far: the airport is a shack, the expensive restaurants are shacks and the downtown is more uptown. However, the charm of it all is apparent to me already and I'm looking forward to my stay. Toodles!

Note from Susan: She's adopted...

No comments: